OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
If our information practices change, we will post an updated version of the Policy on the LAM BESPOKE Websites ("Website"). You can tell if the Policy has changed by checking the "Last Updated" date that appears below and that will be the date on which the new Policy becomes effective. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this Policy at any time. If you have any questions about our Policy, please contact us as described in the section below entitled, "How Do I Contact You?"
This Policy Was Last Updated March 27, 2022.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES LAM BESPOKE COLLECT?
In addition, if you use different devices (such as your home computer, laptop, mobile device, personal digital assistant and/or smartphone) to access our Website, we may be able to associate you with each of your devices. For example, our sites may allow you to access your favorite items or shopping cart via an email link that is unique to your account. By clicking on the link, you will be automatically signed into your account in order for you to continue your shopping experience where you left off. If you choose to click the email link on a new device, we may be able to associate your current device with your account information.
HOW DOES LAM BESPOKE USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
LAM BESPOKE and its vendors may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails and text messages to confirm your order status and shipment;
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you direct us not to contact you with promotional communicationss;
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions;
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services;
- To enhance your shopping experience through our Website, Catalog or Design Shops;
- To analyze trends, usage, activities and statistic;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- To protect the security or integrity of our Website and our business; and/or
- To contact you if necessary
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
We and our vendors may aggregate the personal information collected from you to better undersatnd our customer and potential customer base. Aggregated personal information does not identify you or and other customer or potential customer.
Third-party vendors may use the personal information collected from you for their own direct marketing purposes and the direct marketing purposes of other third-party marketers.
DOES LAM BESPOKE SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with third parties including our agents, service providers, and consultants as needed for them to provide business-related services to us. Such third parties may manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, payment processing, order fulfillment, fraud monitoring, identity verification, processing credit card payments, email or mail delivery and administration, promotion fulfillment, surveys or data analysis, etc. We ask third parties with whom we share your information to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours and applicable law and we provide them with only the information they need in order to perform their services for us.
- We may share your information or combine your information with publicly available information when we team up with other promotional partners to jointly offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers, or otherwise to enhance and personalize your shopping experience.
- We may work with third-party companies that use their tracking technologies (including cookies and pixel tags) on our Website in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your activity on our site and your interaction with our advertising and other communications, may use this information to determine which ads you see on third-party websites and applications, and may also be used to track your activity across multiple devices. For more information about this practice and to understand your options including how to opt out of receiving these tailored advertisements, please visits https://www.aboutads.info. Note that even if you opt-out, these tracking technologies may still collect data and you will still see ads, but they will not be targeted based upon the information collected through these tracking technologies.
- We use third parties to improve our ability to identify visitors to the Website. As part of this service, we may make available identifiers to these third parties including our visitors' IP addresses, cookies, hashed versions of email addresses, and/or certain HTTP header fields captured for your visit. We, and third parties, use this information to obatin more information about our visitors and reach out to them through other channels, such as email and/or direct mail. To learn more or opt out from these companies you can visit http://networkadvertising.org/choices and https://www.aboutads.info/ we also provide you with additional tools to opt out of marketing from us or certain transfers of your information.
- Third-party vendors (who may combine your personal information with their own records and records available from other sources) may use your personal information for their own direct marketing purposes and the direct marketing purposes of other third-party marketers. Certain of these vendors may resell personal information about you.
- From time to time we may share, exchange and/or cross-reference our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may share your information to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect your rights, the rights of LAM BESPOKE and others.
In the event of a sale or merger of LAM BESPOKE, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this Policy may be among the transferred business assets.
HOW DO I OPT OUT OF RECEIVING PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS?
LAM BESPOKE wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, those instructions are set forth below. All email we send to you includes and "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email. If you no longer wish to receive emails for LAM BESPOKE, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of all our emails.
You may also unsubscribe from newletters or other communications by contacting us as described in the section below entitled, "How Do I Contact You?" Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from the LAM BESPOKE brand. If you ask us to remove your name and address from all or certain promotional lists, we will maintain your name on a "do not contact" list so that we can honor your request.
It may take up to 2 weeks to process your email or phone request and up 6 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from LAM BESPOKE. If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by conatcting LAM BESPOKE Customer Care. Also, please note that if we have variations of your contact information (for example, more than one spelling or record of your name, address, or more than one email address, etc.) that you will need to ask us to remove each such variation in order to be completely removed from our promotional lists. Also, note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or orders you have placed. Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email, even if you have previouslyunsubscribed. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California's Shine the Light law permits residents of California to request certain details about the personal information that we have collected about you and how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt out of this type of sharing. We permit California residents or authorized agents of California residents to opt out of having their information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. To do so, please email or call us as described below.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) also provides residents with the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to know the categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The right to know the specific information we have collected about you;
- The right to request that we delete any information we have collected about you in accordance with applicable law; and
- The right to opt-out of the sale of any personal information we have collected about you.
To submit a request pursuant to any of these rights, please contact us by telephone, 1.832.870.9490 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please be sure to include your full name and mailing address so that we can fulfill your request. When you exercise thes rights and submit a request to us, we may verify your identity by asking for certain information. You will not receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of these privacy rights.
NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of Nevada, you can opt-out of the sale of your personal information. To do so, please contact us by telephone, 1.832.870.9490 or email us at email@example.com
. Please be sure to include your full name and mailing address so that we can fulfill your request.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
HOW DOES LAM BESPOKE PROTECT KIDS' PRIVACY?
LAM BESPOKE is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request or collect personal information online from anyone under the age of 18 without prior verifiable parental consent. Please don not provide personal information if you are under the age of 18. Our Website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children. If you are a parent and believe we may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phoning us at 1.832.870.9490.
WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
HOW DOES LAM BESPOKE USE ONLINE ADVERTISING?
We may use third-party advertising companies to place LAM BESPOKE ads on third party sites that link back to our Website. Please note that these companies may use information about your visit to our Website inorder to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements on third party sites that link to our Website, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visithttps://networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp
(See the section above entitled, "Does LAM BESPOKE share my information?"
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you set your browser not to accept cookies, you will need tp call CUstomer Care at 1.832.870.9490 in order to place your order.
HOW DOES LAM BESPOKE USE PIXEL TAGS?
We and our vendors use "pixel tags" (also called "web beacons" or "clear gifs"), which are tiny graphic images, on our Website and in our emails. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers' online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our marketing programs. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this infrmation.
Pixel tags may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take on our Website. This information may include your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site.
Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be use to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us. We may combine this infomation with other information we collect about you and use it for various purposes, such as improving our Website and your online experience, understanding which areas and features of our sites are popular, counting visits, understanding campaign effectiveness, tailoring our communications with you, determining whether an email has been opened and links within the email have been clicked and for other internal business purposes.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SECURE?
We take precautions, including the use of encryption technologies and authentication tools, to protect the security of your personal information and to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our Website, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing a secure server before you submit personal financial information, depending on your browser, you will see either a closed lock (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, AOL, Netscape Communicator) or a solid key (Netscape Navigator) in the browser window. To double-check for security, look at the URL or location line of your browser. If you have accessed to a secure server, the first characters of the address in the line should change from "http" to "https." Please exercise caution when submitting personal information on the LAM BESPOKE website.
No data storage system or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage, and other services that apply their own security measures for the protection of information within their system.
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you're not quite comfortable shopping online, please feel free to place your order by calling our Customer Care line at 1.832.870.9490 or visiting one of our Design Shops. Some browsers and firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you will be unable to connect to our server so you will not have to worry about mistakenly placing and order through an unsecured connection.
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY ACCOUNT INFOMATION?
You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the "My Account" page or by contacting us. You can also contact us if you wish to deactivate your online account or to request that we delete your personal information, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate purpose. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
P.O. BOX 540227
Houston, Texas 77254